CribSteward’s Estate Preparedness Forms help you document and organize important estate information and manage your disaster preparedness and emergency planning efforts.
These 30 editable PDF forms, Excel Spreadsheets, and Resources are provided as part our On-Site Services or with a membership to our Estate Preparedness Website but are also sold separately.
Documenting your estate with our forms not only helps organize your estate for your use now but is highly valuable for your executor and heirs when the time comes to manage the disposition of your estate.
If you passed away today:
- Would your family know what your bank account numbers are and how to access them?
- Could your executor access online accounts to shut them down or stop payment on recurring services?
- Do they know where your will, POAs and Trust documents are located?
- Would they know what insurance policies you have and how to contact the companies?
- Do they know what your liabilities are?
Disaster and Emergency Preparedness
- If there was a disaster in your area and you needed medical help, would first responders know your current medical information? Would they know what medications you are on or the allergies you have?
- Would your neighbors know who to call if you are in need?
- Do you have a disaster support team of people documented that will help you during and after a disaster?
- Would your support team know about your medical equipment and your disaster supplies?
Forms Package – $34.95
Estate Planning Forms
- Accounts, Investments and Retirement – Document all of your financial accounts.
- Artifact Location – Document where miscellaneous documents, keys, and passcodes may be located.
- Assets – Record any physical, intellectual or digital assets that belong to your estate.
- Communication Methods – Document the email addresses, phones, Skype, Zoom and other communication channels.
- Contacts – Record family members, friends and associates and their contact information. Define who should be notified upon you death.
- Estate Planning Checklist * – List of estate planning tasks that should be completed along with the location of each artifact.
- Fiduciaries – Record the fiduciaries and their contact information that are involved in your estate.
- Funeral and Burial Information – Document funeral home, service information and specifics on your burial requests.
- Insurance Policies – Create a quick reference list for all policies.
- Liabilities – Document any current liabilities that you may have.
- Personal Information – Basic information about each individual in your family. Would include work history and military service.
- Online Accounts – Record your IDs for the different online platforms and services that you have an account with such as banks, social networks, online stores or communities.
- Memberships – Record your current memberships of clubs, associations and communities that require membership fees.
- Property Inventory Spreadsheet * – Spreadsheet to record and manage your personal property inventory.
Disaster and Emergency Preparedness Forms
- Disaster Preparedness Checklist Spreadsheet * – Spreadsheet that contains supplies, equipment, plans and training that can be customized to help you plan your preparedness needs.
- Doctors, Hospitals and Clinics – Record current and past medical service providers.
- Emergency Contacts – Emergency phone numbers for family, friends, doctors and hospitals.
- Emergency Medical Information – Documents key medical information for first responders, family and friends to help you when there is an emergency or disaster.
- Emergency Planning – Planning steps and information for the possible emergencies you could face.
- Medical Equipment Documentation – Documents medical or adaptive equipment that you or a family member use.
- Medical History – Simple log of your medical history.
- Medications and Supplements – Document your current and past medications and supplements that you take.
- Preparedness Support Team – Documents the group of people that can check on you before, during and after a disaster or emergency.
- Supply Inventory Spreadsheet * – Spreadsheet for maintaining an inventory of your supplies, equipment and other items that you have for Disaster Preparedness.
The following resources are also included with the packet:
- Estate Preparedness Forms User Guide – Guide on using the editable PDFs.
- Checklist and Spreadsheet User Guide – Guide on using the spreadsheets.
- Preparedness Resources – Links to government, NGO and private websites to further your education on preparedness.
- Information Overviews – High level overviews to get you started on your preparedness journey.
- Estate Preparedness Overview
- Estate Planning Overview
- Disaster Preparedness and Emergency Planning Overview
Examples of Editable Forms
*Functionality for these forms and spreadsheets are available in our website subscription as well.